Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh The Life Of A Traveler

What good is it to have a blog called 'Just What I Think' if I don't have time to think? My dad says, "Welcome to adulthood." I'm fourteen! I still want to fly on dragonflies and wear buckets. Yet, God is leading me in new things.

Well, my friends and faithful readers, I am off. Today is the day! Camp begins at two which means we're outa here by twelve and we've got TONS to do. As I constantly remind myself, God's timing his perfect. If you're supposed to leave at one and it's twelve and you've got a lot to do, DON'T panic. God knows what He's doing. You don't.

I'll just have to tell you about Edgemont when things slow down, if things slow down!

At this rate I'm going to be abroad more than at home but God is in control and I trust Him more than anyone or anything else.

I LOVE camp (just thought I'd add that).

Yours truly,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment