Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Food in Edgemont

And well I’m home on the weekend I will post another Edgemont story….

For dinner (on the 6th) we went out to a nice restaurant. After our small camper it was a VERY nice change. It was one of those places where when someone walks through the door and waves, everyone in the place waves back. Still not got a clear image? Well, it’s one of those places with half your grandma’s garage hanging on the walls.
Okay! I admit it! I’m writing this at the restaurant table. I had a great idea for a post and was afraid I’d lose it. So, here I am!
None of us, even Jon who eats more than Dad, could finish. This is MAJOR amounts of food! And….there has got to be an ‘and’ for this…its great! Giant, homemade, wonderful burritos and what’s not to like? And you all know I like food.

No comments:

Post a Comment