Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Conquering Enemies (Sort Of)

"Die, evil enemies!" I say as I attack the clothe once more with the iron. "The thing about enemies is, they always seem to have more hiding someplace," I continued, talking to myself (well, for the first few minutes, then I decided this was a great scene that I should promptly add to one of my books. I mean, who doesn't want to read about a girl who attacks wrinkled and plays their evil enemies? Obviously, you do because here you are, doing so!)

Sadly, as I was saying at the time (and now, too, evidently) enemies always have more hiding someplace. I was too right. More and more and MORE just kept coming! Who knew we had so many curtains?

(Mom is saying as she listens to me write this, "But they look so pretty now that they're ironed!" I'm not so sure.)

Another thing I've noticed about curtains. They fade in rather cool patterns. Like, we have a Geni in a bottle (with smoke coming out the top and everything!) and a mushroom and all kinds of stuff! How did it come about that I noticed these things? When sitting on a coach, ill, one notices things like that.

Well, that's pretty much all for now! Mandy, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment