Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you, Lord, for everything,
For coming down to die for me,
For giving me my family and friends,
And for giving me eyes so I can see.

Thank you for the soaring mountains,
And for the rivers and the fountains.
Thank you, thank you, for your love,
That showers me from above!

Thank you for this beautiful home!
For the big buildings with their domes!
Thank you for flowers and pictures!
And for cookies made from strange mixtures!

Thank you for for the shimmering snow!
And for chocolate chip cookie dough!
And for rings and necklaces and even shoes!
And for my siblings, who all those things lose!

And Thank you most of all,
For sending us your son,
So that we might be saved,
And may for eternity run!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment