Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Snow!

It's snowing!!!! Yay! I love snow and it snowing! So far it is just little flakes, but it is pretty all the same!

Jesus, thank you for the snow I've been asking for!

Who doesn't like snow? (Well, besides my Uncle Bruce...) I love snow. I'll probably be tired of it by the end of the winter but right now, it's beautiful! The Lord has made amazing things and one of the most beautiful ones I know of is snow!

Snow, A poem by Me!

I have never seen the sea,
So how am I to know?
The sea is far, far away,
But I can see the snow!

I see the snow as it stretches away,
Across a once green plain,
I have seen it when enchanted!
And all it had to do was quietly remain!

The sea enchants by rolling,
In high and mighty waves!
But my snow does not those things,
It just lays amoung the mountian caves.

The sea is big and mighty!
It crashes, roars and cries!
It steals away the sailor,
In its beautifully ugly lies.

But not my cold but lovely snow,
It shimmers in the sunlight.
It is hundreds of glistening stars,
Not unlike the stars at night.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment