Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Things I Like And Am Thankful For

I want to share random things I like for a random reason. So, I am.

I like little boxes. Chocolate. Coconut. Pineapple. Necklaces. Rings. Bracelets. Pads of paper. Note books. The look of ink on paper. Delicate glace things. The colors of the rainbow, especially bright, happy ones. Sunsets. The ocean. The words hope, love, happieness, and peace. Books. Writing, especially writing. Hats. Poems. Rocks. Writing reports. Mountains. Pictures. Drawing. Animals. Christmas. Thanksgiving. Family. Friends. Hair. Smiley faces. Music. Popsicles. Dresses. Tea cups. A dark brown mug with cute mushrooms that I have. Spanish. Games. Cookies. Cakes. Hard candies. Ordiments. Tinsel. Bells. The smell of flowers. Fancy script. Old manners and castles. Shinny stuff. Paintings. Fireplaces. And so, so much more.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment