Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Have a Recommendation

Well, I have a recommendation! (Actually, I have several that I could decide to post but for now I just have one.)

My pastor has started a blog...

Wait! Hold it! Just one second here! Can you read each other's comments? Does it work that way?

Well, if you can, you might have seen a comment he made. Anyway, I'm sort of scatterbrained today, so forgive me if I keep interrupting myself.

Where was I? Oh yes. My pastor has started a blog. I am recommending it to you all. So, if you would like to check it out here is the address. I know that you will enjoy all he has to say, for he has inspired me in many ways.

Did that just rhyme? That was not intended.

Here is the address: earthboundm.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment