Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Small Note about My Pastor

My pastor is one of my biggest heroes (right up there with my mom, Dad and Aunt Miriam). Why? Because he cares about people, doesn't mind telling the truth, is kind and funny and doesn't make you feel stupid if you want to ask a question. He doesn't single you out when he preaches and doesn't pretend that he is perfect. He uses his mistakes as examples and that makes me feel like I'm not alone. I know that talking about failures isn't easy and means you often have to swallow your pride but he does anyway.

My pastor is one of my biggest heroes because he loves God.

So when I recommend my pastor's blog it's because I think God will use it. God will say things through him if this is God's will.

well, that's all for now,

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww. . .
    Not sure I deserve hero status, but I'll take it. :)

    Aunt Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I can remember you've been one of my heroes! There is just simply too many reasons to tell why. You simply are.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete