Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Conversation

Yesterday Missy and I had a awsome conversation with our wonderful aunt. I thought it brilliant and funny enough to share.

So this is for my wonderful, great, terrific, brilliant, loving aunt. As always, the names have been changed. Hope you enjoy!

Aunt C.: another Excel question!
Us: Hello? Hello? Anybody there? Echo!

Aunt C.: who wants to know?
Us: Us
Us: Meaning we
Us: Two people
Aunt C.: in a house of 7, that is too many possibilities to guess which 2
Us:
Us: Our names start with M's
Us: So, what is an excel question?
Aunt C.: did I ask you?
Aunt C.: thought I was asking Chari
Us: Nope
Aunt C.: guess I hit the wrong name
Us: Oh, that's okay
Aunt C.: I was trying to search for something and couldn't figure out how to do it
Aunt C.: are either of you Excel experts?
Us: No
Aunt C.: WELL! What good are you then?
Us: Writing! Reading!
Us: Fun stuff
Aunt C.: fine then, be that way
Aunt C.: leave me, lost and alone, wandering through thousands of rows of data
Aunt C.: unable to find what I need. (sniff, sniff) I feel so alone
Aunt C.: I think I'll go eat worms
Us: Don't do that! They taste horrible and they are not nutrious!
Us: ....Or so i've heard
Aunt C.: you have to get the variety called "gummy"
Aunt C.: esp. the sour species
Us: You're a genious!
Us: Well, you'd better find Aunt Chari.
Us: Since we're so unhelpful
Aunt C.: ah, yes, a genius I am
Us: We totallt agree
Aunt C.: some days and on certain subjects
Us: Precisely!
Aunt C.: but alas, on Excel I am sadly lacking and lost
Aunt C.: and seeking help from the wrong source, I see
Us: Same here (sniff, sniff)
Aunt C.: all I get here is my ego puffed up
Aunt C.: telling me how smart I am while not solving my problems
Us: He he he he ha! We're great at that
Us: Puffing up ego's is our specialty
Aunt C.: tell me more!
Us: (spelling is obviously not)
Us: I guess we're all just genious with God's help.
Aunt C.: we can't all be good at everything
Aunt C.: spelling I need no help with
Us: Good for you.
Aunt C.: unless I have to type about gastroesophagealduodonescopies
Us: What on earth is that? A paragraph?
Aunt C.: a medical procedure yu'd rather not have done
Us: Why can't they name stuff things that the patient can actually say? Like Fred or Bob or Mark?
Aunt C.: ahh, but that is what they get paid the big bucks for
Us: Hay, i can com up with huge names! How does Helomartoperdagraphmentation sound?
Us: It's lightening here so i gatta go. Bye!
Aunt C.: what an enlightening situation!
Aunt C.: Bye

1 comment: