Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Friday, June 3, 2011

My Week

Where have you been? You ask. Why are my posts so ridiculously thin? Well, as this Blog’s name implies, this is just what I think and lately there has been no time to think.

First there was a virus that up routed my whole system. How rude! Thankfully everything was saved but the virus took out Microsoft Works (the program my books were on.) and I now have to use Microsoft Word. Nothing is the same. I’m having to relearn where everything is. Dreadful! But, I am stubborn. This close to sending off my book, I’m not giving up. No, sir (or ma’am).

A long time ago, at the beginning of the week, we had a whole troop of relatives out. It was awesome but guess what? It left no time to think up great posts! (Even if I did come up with relatives) We did not completely get rid of our dear, fun, energy stealing cousins until Wednesday. We then mowed the dreaded lawns in our lovely town. And I mean huge lawns, by a hand propelled push mower! That after noon I got a life giving, right on time, lovely letter from one of my three pen pals. (God is SO good and His timing is perfect!)

I was once again not informed of things until an hour before we were supposed to be at church. This was a surprise because being in the middle of nowhere, we don’t have Wednesday nights. We went to church for this special Missionary presentation.

Thursday, more mowing. After mowing, house cleaning. Then, learning how to maneuver the new program with my book and fixing spelling and punctuation mistakes. And then, I crashed. I probably could have written but it would have been something grand like “I mowed, I got sunburned, blah, blah, blah, goodbye”. A total of nine words, three of which are ‘Blah’.

Today is a beautiful, sunny, not too hot, day and I will probably walk to the post office just on principle. I am enjoying God’s love, as always. I’m happy, safe and tired. Yet, a little work never killed anyone…

….’little’ being the operative word.

Yours truly,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment