Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Goodbye…for now

Well, this is goodbye. I’m going to Edgemont for the week to do painting and won’t be back until late and you probably won’t hear from me until even later. I’m sorry I didn’t post anything this last week but my brain was just too fried. You’ll all just have to patiently await my return for more funny stories and speeches.

But, if riding to Edgemont in a crowded pickup (all seven of us, I may add) is any clue, I could have some interesting ones come time to return home. I ask that you pray we all are so overfilled with God’s joy that we get laughy and giggly at some point in the week. Why? Because I like being laughy and giggly (especially when painting) because it breaks the boredom. If everything is funny, then I should be quite entertained. I also ask that you pray that we can get it done this week and that’s really going to take a miracle with all the painting needing done. And just pray for us all and that we don’t get grumpy because if we do that camper is going to get VERY small.

So now you have homework. Pray. Please.

God bless you all,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment