Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

God's Path


I’ve spent time telling you what I think, what I do and what I want to do. Have you listened? When you read my blog you smile and laugh. You get to see things my way for a moment. Do you like knowing what I want?

What about what God wants? Have you spent time reading His blog? So, now you are saying: This is beginning to sound like I’m being preached to. Do you honestly think I can preach to you? I’m thirteen, will be fourteen in a few weeks. I don’t know that much, I am still in school, and right now I don’t even know where God is leading me. Do you really think I can?

Moses said that God couldn’t use him. He wasn’t good enough, he could talk like others, he wasn’t the right guy. Did God use him?

We don’t pick if God uses us. God created the universe. Do you think He can’t use someone like you, like me? I am nothing special and I would be nothing at all if God didn’t see fit to save me. I could travel the world and without God I wouldn’t get through to anyone. What if I don’t want to travel the world and tell people but God does? Well, I have a feeling I won’t win the argument.

We are God’s people and He loves us. He loves us and will care for us no matter what road He sends us down.

So, am I preaching to you? No. I’m just telling you what I think and what Go gave me the talent to think. That is what you are here to listen to, isn’t it? The talent, the stories, the articles God gave me the power to create, for Him.

No matter where we are, He will use us. No matter how we resist, if He wants us as His, we will come. No matter what the talent, it’s a gift from God. No matter how badly broken a heart, God can fix it. No matter what the loss, no matter how small the person, God is God, and He will show us what to do, where ever we are.

There is one more thing I need to tell you. We have roads of our own that we like best. We have plans that we want to fulfill. But God’s road is the road where we will be the happiest. Even if it’s hard to let go of our own. We must see that. God is leading us the right way, don’t turn off.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment