Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Monday, May 2, 2011

A List

There are several classically rude things one can do. I’m not saying I don’t do these things, of course I do. Classically rude is not so rude that it makes you angry in the least. They are simply things we do, note the we, all the time to each other and usually laugh about. (I have never done any of these involving the pineapple.)

1. Steal someone’s place in the line for the microwave.
2. Take the cat. (Maybe not as many smiles, maybe.)
3. Not let someone know there is pineapple until five pieces are gone.
4. Put fresh pineapple on a pizza (waste of pineapple.) Canned is fine.
5. Ignore someone well they’re attempting to read you a funny part in their book, even if most likely it will leave you confused.
6. Say you don’t like anything involving pineapple. (Quite rude, you know.)
7. Forget a wonderful saying you made up for my book before I’ve written it down.
8. Leave me a message on how great my book is but put it in cryptic writing that you can’t just change the writing with the handy dandy computer so I have to undo it by hand.

Of course, there are several others but I won’t go on or it’ll take all day and I’d rather not think that hard. But, I thought everyone should know about pineapple and cats and,…and…pineapple!

No comments:

Post a Comment