Our Fireworks

Our Fireworks
I took this picture at a fireworks display a few years ago.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hats


Poems are awesome, as I have said about beans and hats…wait no hats! Scrap the poems I have to speak up for the best part of our wardrobe. (Sorry poems but I’ll get back to you later. Honest!)

Hats. I love hats. I mean if there is someone who thinks they love hats more just let them compete. I wear all sorts, old fashioned to church, helmets to ride on our dragon fly, baskets to ward off anything that might be thinking of stealing my brain (smile), caps to get rid of the sun in my eyes. I mean hats are more than awesome, they are spectacular, amazing, terrific, grand, cool (and I rarely go as far as to say cool), and just plain wonderful. I figured anybody could find a nice hat to wear. I was WRONG!

My great vision was destroyed by the hat murderers! I mean, I have nothing against the British. They make good, clean (sometimes) TV shows. They have cool accents (see I said cool again). They have really neat old manners. And the people are fine. But they have absolutely no taste in hats! I wear a basket and it’s less dreadful. Anyone who watched the news on the Royal wedding can vouch! My lovely hats, ruined! On most other matter the Brits are ok but your hats need some work.

Hats, otherwise, are still AMAZING! Does it matter some of them are strange, such as buckets? No, don’t be ridiculous! As long as they are colorfully awesome they’re great! Does it matter that they are too big? No, of course not. But before you try to become a hat making person, find out what type of hats or you might not only blow a hole in my bubble but pop it! And that would be dreadful!

No comments:

Post a Comment